Topics of Interest CBSE Physics
Raj Kumar Parashari 04 Jan, 2020 Views: 274
1. No students will be permitted in the laboratory without an instructor.
2. Students must NOT begin working or gathering supplies and equipment until their instructor is present. Do NOT touch any equipment or supplies without specific authorization.
3. All experiments performed in the physics laboratory must be approved by the instructor. The following activities are FORBIDDEN in the physics lab. Replacing, swapping, or moving equipment that has already been set up by the instructor or laboratory staff.
4. All electrical connections related to an experiment must be done as per instructions explained.
5. Eating and drinking are not permitted in the laboratory. If you have a medical condition requiring an exception to that rule, notify your instructor.
6. Leave your lab bench as you found it. The equipment should be in the place and state as it was when you entered the lab. The lab bench area should be free of debris.
7. Students must know the evacuation routes and lab emergency safety procedures (posted on the wall of the corridors). In case of an evacuation emergency, turn off any running equipment except for computers and follow the established evacuation procedures.
8. Students who do not follow the physics lab safety rules will be expelled from the laboratory.
9. In case of any sparking or short circuit, must report immediately.
10. Know the location and proper use of fire extinguishers, fire blankets & first aid kits.
11. Report immediately all unsafe conditions, unusual odours and personal injuries to the instructor or a staff member.
12. Report any accident and/or injury however minor to your lab instructor immediately.